After the previous week’s turn of events, this has been the recurring question by people who knew of the situation.
I actually don’t know. It’s a mix of the following stuff:
- Anger because your head leaves you in the middle of a very big project.
- Furious because how everything started and how you felt like you weren’t worth the truth.
- Relief because he’s not your boss anymore.
- Anxiety because you’d have to start over again in terms of relating to your colleagues and new boss.
- Hesitation because of the incidences with the big boss there.
This and a lot more. A whole lot more. So, it might be hard for me to describe my feelings in more detail.
I am just hoping that everything will turn out for the better. I am quite nervous about what will happen – a new administration, new workmates, new bosses. How will everything pan out for me? Will I be able to stand up to the challenge? Will I be even more demotivated?
All these and more will be answered come August 1. For now, let’s just let whatever is supposed to happen happen.