Living in an archipelago, the Philippines is home to a lot of sand and beaches. It is also natural that most people prefer to spend their vacation on the beach.
I, too, am a very big on the beach thing. And my most loved beach of this country is Boracay. It is a bit cliche but the sand is so fine and the waters are clear. The atmosphere, too, is incomparable with other beaches in this country.
Coming in second will be Calaguas. It is second on the list because of issues with accessibility. The view, shoreline, clear waters, and isolation of it are the most charming features of this island.
Other beaches that complete my list are:
- White Beach in Boracay Island, Aklan
- Mahabang Buhangin in the Calaguas Islands, Camarines Norte
- Sabang Beach in Baler, Aurora
- Saud Beach in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
- Anawangin Beach in Anawangin, Zambales
Other beaches on my to-go list are:
- El Nido, Palawan
- Bantayan Island, Cebu