The prompt said:
What’s the 11th item on your bucket list?
Honestly, I don’t really have a bucket list. I only have a list of goals that I want to achieve. That is a whole lot different from what a bucket list tries to accomplish.
Therefore, I must write my bucket list (up to number 11) right now.
Off the top of my head:
- Go skydiving.
- Visit Italy.
- Go diving at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
- Get published in a major publication.
- Visit all 80 provinces of the Philippines.
- Swim with the great white shark.
- Visit the islands of Maldives.
- Tour the length of the Amazon River.
- Attend the Olympics.
- Watch a concert by Jason Mraz and have my picture taken with him.
- Perform on the stage of a major production.
Well, that must be it – perform on the stage of a major production.
Do you know why this is such a great 11th item on the bucket list? Because I am such an introvert. I am a really shy person in real life but I have felt the rush of performing during college. The stage transforms me into a different person. It’s like all the reservations have been generated into some kind of energy that gives me all the adrenaline that I need to create a performance of a lifetime.
The real question is, what shall I be doing? Dance? Sing? Act? Who knows?